Welcome to the Berlin Center Historical Society.
- Berlin Center Historical Society Founded in 1987
- Weidenmier House built in 1887 cost $2,500 for Dr. W.F. Carson and wife Ola Hawkins Carson
- Dr. Weidenmier practiced for 40 years, retired in 1969
- First calendar 1989; all calendars are still available except for 1989 & 1995
- Images of America Berlin Center, book printed in 2000
- Fire in December of 1933
- Mt. Moriah Church started in 1828 – building built in 1872
- Methodist Church started in 1830. Located into their first building in 1839. Their present building was built in 1887.
- Township started in 1828, became part of Mahoning County in 1846
- First settler Garrett Packard & Eleanor (10 children) 1809 farm south-west part of township – son Thomas born in 1809, the first child born in Berlin Township.